For a quick & easy booking we always recommend calling one of the team at Porth Tocyn on 01758 713 303 or alternatively you can fill out the form below
Please fill out the reservation request form below to check if your dates are available
A member of the team will respond as soon as possible
Prices for 2019
- Low Season: 5th April - 18th April / 22nd April - 24th May / 2nd June - 19th July / 27th August - 2nd November
- High Season: 19th - 21st April / 25th May - 1st June / 20th July - 26th August
|Low Season||High Season|
|Sea View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£175.00||£205.00|
|Country View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£154.00||£185.00|
|Snug Double Room||£123.00||£164.00|
- Room prices include cooked and continental breakfast
- All bedrooms have en-suite private bathrooms with over bath power showers
- Room 11 is a set of rooms & the use of the children's room carries a nominal £30 surcharge per night
- Room 6 is a Single room and is charged as such apart from when in use for double occupancy when a £30 surcharge per night is applied
Stay 3 nights or more and obtain a 10% discount of you room plan prices as well as set meal terms for your entire stay. This offer applies to any booking made through the season.
October Mid Week Group Package*
From the 1st through to the 31st October we are offering a 20% discount on our room rates when booking 2 or more rooms for 3+ nights mid week (Sunday through to and including Thursday).
Dinner Menu Plan
|Three Course Set Dinner Inclusive of Coffee & Homemade Petits Fours||£49.00|
|Two Course Set Dinner Inclusive of Coffee & Homemade Petits Fours||£42.00|
|Set Dinner for Children Under 14 Years Old||£24.50|
|Children's’ High Tea||£11.50|
The idea is to offer flexible dining options for your stay, as such in conjunction with the set menu there is also an al la carte menu. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements. We recommend reserving tables especially at weekends. We cannot otherwise guarantee a table.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All terms are inclusive of 20% VAT
- We do reserve the right to amend the above terms
- Cancelation Policy - If we are able to re-let your room we will refund the deposit less any charges incurred. We require a £100 deposit per room. If a cancelation is made within 24 hours of the arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable and you may incur additional charges up to 75% of the total booking.
During the winter/closed season you can contact us on the following mobile numbers - 07789 994 942 or 07525 446 662