The hotel and restaurant are closed over the winter months from the 29th October 2023 through till Friday 22nd March 2024. Bookings for the 2024 season will open from early December, should you wish to make an advance provisional booking please do contact us on email or via phone.
For a quick & easy booking we always recommend calling one of the team at Porth Tocyn on 01758 713 303 or alternatively you can fill out the form below
Please fill out the reservation request form below to check if your dates are available.
A member of the team will respond as soon as possible
Stay 3 nights or more and obtain a 10% discount on the room rate for your entire stay. This offer applies to any booking made throughout the season. *Offer can not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
|Sea View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£235|
|Country View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£210|
|Snug Double Room||£160|
|Sea View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£240|
|Country View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£215|
|Snug Double Room||£170|
|Sea View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£265|
|Country View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£245|
|Snug Double Room||£190|
- Room prices include cooked and continental breakfast
- All bedrooms have en-suite private bathrooms (most of which are over bath power showers however some of our rooms have walk in showers only)
- Room 11 is a set of rooms & the use of the children's room carries a nominal £30 surcharge per night
- Room 6 is a Single room and is charged as such apart from when in use for double occupancy when a £30 surcharge per night is applied
2024 Hotel Season
The 2024 season runs from the 22nd March 2024 through till 26th October inclusive
- 22nd March till 23rd May inclusive
- Excluding: Easter Weekend: 29th March – 31st March inclusive & Spring Bank Holiday Week: 24th May – 1st June inclusive
- 1st October till end of Season
- 2nd June till 11th July inclusive
- 8th September till 30th September inclusive
- 12th July till 7th September inclusive
- Including: Easter Weekend: 29th March – 31st March inclusive & Spring Bank Holiday Week: 24th May – 1st June inclusive
Terms and Conditions:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion
- All terms are inclusive of VAT
- Cancelation Policy -
- We understand that there are times when commitments cannot be met and holidays need to be postponed. However, cancellations can be a truly disruptive prospect to our independent business. As such we run a simple and hopefully reasonable cancellation policy at Porth Tocyn.
- All bookings require a non-refundable £100 deposit against each room booked.
- Bookings cancelled prior to 14 days of the booking date are liable for the initial deposit given at time of booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the booking date are liable for up to 50% of the total booking value if we are unable to re let the room(s).
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the booking date are liable for up to 75% of the total booking value if we are unable to re let the room(s).
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the booking date are liable for up to 100% of the booking value if we are unable to re let the rooms(s).
- Larger group bookings may require alterations to the above policy and will be discussed at the time of booking.
- If no cancellation notice is given by the guest, non-arrivals will require 100% of the value of their booking to be paid through the card details provided when making the booking.
- We reserve the right to amend the above terms
During the winter/closed season you can contact us on the following mobile number - 07525 446 662