PLEASE NOTE - WE ARE CURRENTLY FULLY BOOKED DURING AUGUST
For a quick & easy booking we always recommend calling one of the team at Porth Tocyn on 01758 713 303 or alternatively you can fill out the form below
Please fill out the reservation request form below to check if your dates are available
A member of the team will respond as soon as possible
Prices for 2020
Due to the Welsh Covid "Firebreak" we are currently closed. Dates for our 2021 season will be released soon.
|Low Season||High Season|
|Sea View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£180.00||£210.00|
|Country View - King or Twin Bedded Room||£159.00||£191.00|
|Snug Double Room||£125.00||£168.00|
- Room prices include cooked and continental breakfast
- All bedrooms have en-suite private bathrooms with over bath power showers
- Room 11 is a set of rooms & the use of the children's room carries a nominal £30 surcharge per night
- Room 6 is a Single room and is charged as such apart from when in use for double occupancy when a £30 surcharge per night is applied
Stay 3 nights or more and obtain a 10% discount of you room plan prices for your entire stay. This offer applies to any booking made through the season.
Dinner Menu Plan
|Three Course Set Dinner Inclusive of Coffee & Homemade Petits Fours||£50.00|
|Two Course Set Dinner Inclusive of Coffee & Homemade Petits Fours||£43.00|
|Set Dinner for Children Under 14 Years Old||£26.00|
|Children's’ High Tea||£11.50|
The idea is to offer flexible dining options for your stay, as such in conjunction with the set menu there is also an al la carte menu. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements. We recommend reserving tables especially at weekends. We cannot otherwise guarantee a table.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All terms are inclusive of VAT
- We do reserve the right to amend the above terms
- Cancelation Policy - We understand that there are times when commitments cannot be met and holidays need to be postponed. However, cancellations can be a truly disruptive prospect to our independent business. As such we run a simple and hopefully reasonable cancellation policy at Porth Tocyn. All bookings require a £100 deposit against each room booked. Bookings cancelled more than 7 days in advance of arrival, and where we are able to re sell the room(s), will have their deposits reimbursed less any card charges incurred. Bookings cancelled within 7 days of the booking date are liable for up to 75% of the total booking value if we are unable to re let the room(s). This is at the discretion of the business. Larger group bookings may require alterations to the above policy and will be discussed at the time of booking. If no cancellation notice is given by the guest, non-arrivals will require 100% of the value of their booking to be paid through the card details provided when making the booking.
During the winter/closed season you can contact us on the following mobile numbers - 07789 994 942 or 07525 446 662