Thank you for spoiling us. Just what we needed.
- David Roberts, 12 May 2010
Fantastic atmosphere. We felt very welcome. It was like a warm bath. Thank you very much.
- Jake Capellen, Holland, 12 May 2010.
Missed Dinner because of a very poor football match. Will be back for full experience. Lovely hotel, great atmosphere.
- Guy Sissons, Isle of Man, 19th June 2010.
Fantastic! The boys loved the pool, the play room, pitch & pet friendly atmosphere. Thanks. Just what we needed.
- Bridget, Graeme George & Charlie, 14th May, 2010.
Fabulous food, host & staff & the weather has been unbelievable. Can’t wait to return!
- Sarah Gaunt, 3rd June, 2010.
Food, service, accommodation, area- all excellent-also the towels were wonderful! Sign of a very good hotel.
- Whiteheads Prestbury, 26th June, 2010.
Wonderful stay, nothing too much trouble. Genuinely child friendly. See you again.
- Kate, Richard & Daisy Warwickshire 28th June, 2010.
Gracious living at its best! Nowhere like this gorgeous hotel. Absolutely magical.
- Barbara Robinson, Heaton Mersey, August 3rd, 2010
Wonderful room, fabulous views & food- lovely staff & guests We’ll be back.
- Lesley Churchill, Scotland, 2nd August, 2010.
This is a one off! Great for children-and very relaxed. Wonderful food & location.
- John MacFarlane 7th August, 2010.
A hidden gem.
John Lancaster, 20th September,2010.
We have both greatly enjoyed our stay. Good food, superb ambience, excellent staff and a charming host. What more could one want?
- Bet & Col Mawby, Wirral, 19th September, 2010.
A beautiful hotel and delicious food. Thank you so much.
- John Farrar, 3rd October, 2010.
A beautiful hotel with lovely staff & gorgeous food.
- John Large, Davenham, 1st October, 2010.
Wish we could stay longer.
- Tina Knezy, Canada, 6th September, 2010.
Thank you soooo much for all you’ve done. I and my cousin and brother all appreciate your work. I hope you enjoyed sorting all my toys out! Please tell the chef I really loved the food.
- Ashley, aged 12, 13th August, 2010.
As relaxing as ever - one of our favourites!!
- David Williams, 8th August, 2010.
Had a lovely time; very restful; looked after superbly. Lovely atmosphere. Brilliant food, beautifully prepared and presented.
- Sue Bamber-Powell, Bristol.
Great Fun. Great company and even greater food & drink.
- Mike Fallows, 15th May, 2010.
Great room, fabulous food. A credit to you. We will come again.
- Adrian Lewis, Staffordshire, 3rd May, 2010.
Most Excellent Value Hotel
Winner 2008, Conde Nast Johansens
Finalist 2008, Conde Nast Johansens
Best Coastal Hotel Johansens
Preferred method of contact:
01758 713 303
07789 994 942
Conde Nast 2013 Wine List of the Year Award
Winner - Wine List of The Year 2013
Two Rosette Award
Awarded 2 Rosettes for Quality Food
North Wales Hotel of the Year
Winner 2001-2 Cheshire Life